top of page
JP Seal.png

If you are a registered voter in St. Bernard Parish.

1.  Click on Find My JP or Constable Button.

2.   Fill out the voter search form and hit submit.

3.  Click on my (Elected Officials)  It will give you the names and phone numbers of the officials in your district.  This includes the JP and Constable. 

JP List Master.JPG
bottom of page